Thursday, December 9, 2010

iRLO Relfection

Creating my iRLO was very time consuming. The process of figuring out how to construct my iRLO took the longest. It was very difficult to figure out how to put all of the pieces together. This took a while to figure out and when I finally thought I had it figured out, there seemed to be a glitch. What seemed to have helped me a lot was watching tutorials on YouTube about iRLO's. I also met with Dr. Boyer for some help and after that it soon came together quickly. This assignment seemed to take over my life, I was soon overtaken by this assignment and I became a perfectionist. When this assignment was completed I felt really good about my final product.

I could use iRLO's in my future teaching in many ways. Since I am planning on teaching in a special education classroom I would mostly use an iRLO I have created for my students to practice their skills in a fun, game-like way. I think I would try to have some of my students create their own iRLO's. Creating and playing iRLO's created by you or someone you know is a fun way of working on skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment