Thursday, December 9, 2010

PSA Reflection

Making our PSA was a really fun assignment. I am glad we were able to choose our partners to make our PSA with. Making our PSA did not take as long as I expected. Overall planning and filming this assignment took only about 2-3 hours split up into 2 nights of work. I did not exert too much effort in this task. My group chose to do our PSA on cyber-bullying which is a very hot topic in today's society which is why we chose this subject. Cyber-bullying is a serious matter and can be prevented. My group's goal for our PSA was to spread the word about cyber-bullying and help prevent these occurrences from happening.

This PSA could be useful to me as a teacher because I can show my students a number of PSA's that have already been made by others and then have them make their own. A good idea would be to have students in the school make their own "anti-bullying" PSA's to share with the school. This would be a way to spread the world to all of the students that bullying is not right. Students would give facts as well as give prevention tips for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment